Wednesday 29 October 2014

Portobello road

We decided to check out Portobello Road on September 27. There were a lot of people there, but it was fun!

 
Of course there were lots of weird things to see.


Violet and I love vintage clothing stores, so we checked out a few while we were there.
 


They had theis Union Jack beaded headdress, but it didn't really suit me.


You could find everything from lace ....

to gas masks. 


And the food was very tempting.
 


Look at all the donuts!
 



There was even paella.


And of course what Portobello is most famous for is junk, er... I mean antiques.
 

I loved the decoration on this building.
 
 


There were Bobbies too.
 

and also buskers!


These guys were lip-synching!


And there were French bulldogs! (Or at least one!)


Some of the buildings were pretty, like this one covered in ivy.

And I also saw this building I was surprised to see what famous resident it once had.

 

I even bought a hat at a shop.



No comments: