Monday 23 April 2007

Good Hair Day

Fun Monday:
This Blog Topic brought to you by Robin

Since my hair is unruly and almost never looks good - I thought I would do a reverse on the meme and show you a day when my hair is absolutely perfectly in place and looking good. When I got tenure a few years back, I had long, messy, hippie hair (much like I have today) In order to do something celebratory I went to a chic (punk) salon called the Hair Police (one of my colleagues still calls them the Hair Assassins.) This is what they did to my long brown curly hair! I quite loved it - but it was a pain to take care of because the color bled out so quickly.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy, COOLEST hair I've seen today! I have never been that brave and bold. Bor-ing, I guess :/.

Makes me wanna go a shade of lime green or something...I'll be sure to letcha know if I do.

AfKaP said...

Thanks, Robin - I wish I could have kept it that way - but it was just too much work!! Beauty has its price, I guess!

Beccy said...

I love it. I've been many colours but none as fab as that blue!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I've never been brave enough to color my hair an actual color like blue - I've almost secretly admired people who do. VERY COOL.

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, you did it for the Monks! I loved it!

ChrisB said...

wow blue hair it looks real cool and suits you

Molly said...

Hey Wendy, your blue hair is fun and matches your jean jacket

Molly said...

Oops, I see that your jacket or blue top looks like silk.

Anonymous said...

I like it!

AfKaP said...

Thank you all !

mjd - Yes that is a silk jacket and it was the exact color of my hair! I loved it.

Pamela said...

oh like that... makes me think of my blue's in my water color pallette.

A few years ago I went totally burgundy. I loved it... felt like a different person.
unfortunately I was still grandma.