Friday 31 August 2007

Party Time! Excellent!

As this guy knows, it is time to party. The first week is over and I just turned in my 60 page report for work! Thank goodness that is finished! "My - brain - hurts!" to quote a favorite character. Tomorrow we will go back to the Renaissance festival and the weather is supposed to be beautiful for a change!



Here are some things I might or might not see again.
This family of fauns (probably not).



But I definitely will see the Fire eater's Barbie! (And this time his show will be a lot more impressive and less smoky!)



Happy day - I get to play tomorrow! (And have Japanese food too!)

5 comments:

ChrisB said...

60 pages no wonder you want to party have fun.

Anonymous said...

I hope you had fun!!!

captain corky said...

Japanese food is great! Take a shot of Saki for me (only if you drink). I hope you enjoy this holiday weekend. ;)

Anonymous said...

uh...what's on that man's head in the first picture. It looks a bit...oh nevermind. My mom would wash my mouth out with soap is I used that word.

AfKaP said...

ChrisB - and it was a maost excellent party at the Renaissance Festival yesterday!

Min - Indeed I did!

Corky - It was SO good! (I know you hear that from women all the time!)

Nikki, No it is not a d--- head. It starts with an F. Ready? It is a flamingo head. He was walking so fast I couldn't get a good shot and then later he was on this giant rocking horse having a great time - but he was waving his arms in front of his head. so I couldn't get a good picture again!