Thursday 7 June 2007

Test Pictures

I've taken my first eleven pictures (even though it is night time and there is not much to photograph at the moment.) The camera works and this is the very first image I took. This one is with the flash.



This is for my sister, because she has been asking me about this baby blanket I've been knitting (and knitting) and when I described it to her, she said it sounded really tacky. (But she can't quite imagine it.) This one was taken without the flash and without stabilization just to see how low light works. (Not too bad!!)



Finally, this is how my husband feels about having to be my model at the moment (over and over and over). (This one is without flash again.)



I can't wait until tomorrow to go out and play in the day light!

3 comments:

For the Love... said...

Oohhh..tell me about the blanket! On the front left is that a stitch holder on the white part, asking because I am wondering if you are going to knit the border/edging all the way around.

AfKaP said...

Yeah, that is the question. I should proabably do a whole post on this. I'm running out of green yarn so I had to do the sides first - but the original idea was to go all the way around.

ChrisB said...

I rather like the blanket. Looking forward to seeing masses more photos.