Tuesday 19 June 2007

An Image for ChrisB

(Regarding the post below: The insect IS as Pamela suggests - a boll weevil - I have contacted our Department of Natural Resources to see what it is doing up here and if there is cause for concern. I've never seen them here before!)

I have a meeting in about 20 minutes, but I wanted to get another Tree Root picture up for ChrisB. This one is greatly cropped and manipulated,but I am a bit happier with it than with the earlier versions. I will probably work with the image some more, but in the mean time here is another variation on her tree.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

That's AWESOME!! It reminds me of an animated underwater coral reef.... perhaps from Finding Nemo!

ChrisB said...

I had to go and google it to find out more.

I'm enjoying your variation of the tree root; I might have another go myself at the weekend.

AfKaP said...

Thanks, Jodi, I haven't done much clay lately - I've been working in oils.

Chrisb - I assume you mean the bug - yes I am concerned about it eating my flowers and laying its eggs!

bichonpawz said...

OK, Purple....send me a pic of your dog for heaven sake!!! I want to SEE!! Love those latest paintings you posted!