Friday 8 June 2007

Help I can't Stop!

This ichneumon wasp was in the back yard. That round thing is attached to his tail.



Another flower shot. I'm sure there will be many. I know none of these are terribly artistic - but at the moment I'm still getting used to the mechanics of the new camera.



Bart the dog looked much less happy in his kennel than in that pond.



This is a test of the zoom. Here is a shot of the front garden,



Here is the extent of my zoom from the same position.



And then I saw this row of dragon flies on the raised bed in front of the house.





Finally, there was also this moth just resting in the flower bed.



It is an amazing world out there - incredible what one sees when one simply keeps the eyes open!

2 comments:

ChrisB said...

The person behind the lens of the new camera is definitely producing good photos.

AfKaP said...

Thank you - but the camera seems to be better than the person behind it and it is only an inexpensive little thing. I ordered a big camera too which will come in a week or so! Look out then!!