Tuesday 5 June 2007

Inner European

Now I'm bored (without my camera) and hanging out at Stephanie's Site . She's been playing games so I had to follow suit!

I tested my inner European and got this:




Your Inner European is Spanish!



Energetic and lively.

You bring the party with you!



Funny, I don't feel Spanish!

But this seems right:




Your Theme Song is Born to Be Wild by Steppenwolf



"I like smoke and lightning

Heavy metal thunder

Racin' with the wind

And the feelin' that I'm under"



A total independent spirit, you can't be held down or fenced in.

You crave the feeling of wind on your face... and totally freedom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do "Spanish" and "Wild" have in common? RICE. That's you!

ChrisB said...

ahaha coincidence I've been over there playing as well and have a draft post ready for the weekend!!

AfKaP said...

Min - I thought the common theme was inquisition - but then nobody expects that!

Chrisb - You are the one that showed me that site. I owe it all to you!!