Wednesday 20 June 2007

Me and My Big Mouth UPDATED PROOF!

Okay. Now I'm in trouble. I told Bichonpawz over at Bermudabluez that my dog looks like hers- and it's true to someone with a really BIG imagination (with emphasis on the big! ) As you might imagine, BP has the most adorable Bichon that she features in her blog. It is a cute, little, white dog, with a little black button nose -adorable, beautifully groomed and full of character. My dog has a black nose - so I think they look a lot alike.

Here is a photo of Bichonpawz' dog Chloe on her website (By the way this is not the best picture of her dog - check out her blog to see Chloe in her full glory. Link above):



Are you ready? Here is mine. Yeah, I hear you say you can make any drawing look like another dog. (Well, isn't that the point?)



Okay here is another picture of him after I accidentally over dosed him on valium yesterday because of a big thunderstorm. (It is a long story and I feel really really guilty even though I was following vet orders.) Do you see the resemblance? White dog, black nose! Yup, they could be twins (alright Bart the sheep dog could be Chloe's country cousin - he's a diamond in the rough!)



Here is a better comparison:



Okay, I admit it, there is a reason my sister calls me "Nutso" on her blog!

(Bart is a Great Pyrennese Mountain Dog By the Way).

10 comments:

For the Love... said...

Bwhaaaaa haaa haaa, wait...I think that our St.Bernard looks just like my brother's English Springer Spaniel...Only bigger and with more slobber.

Jodi said...

Although I don't think that these two were cloned... I will say that they are equally cute!!

Anonymous said...

It's uncanny!! They were obviously separated at birth. Did you also over-dose your dog on steroids?

ChrisB said...

I sort of see some resemblance in the drawing of the face!!

Nessa said...

I bet he had some awesome dreams.

laurie said...

you are hilarious!

laurie said...

st. cloud, eh? amazing. so you and i are the minnesota girls, and we know what the artist formerly known as purple.... alludes to.

AfKaP said...

I hear you on the Slobber , For the Love of...!

Jodi - You are v ery diplomatic!!

Min- Coming from my twin, this hardly surprises me - You don't think Bart is Bichon size?

ChrisB - In fairness, I did the drawing a few years ago and didn't just do it for the blog.

Goldennib - I hope so - I had nightmares!

Laurie - I can recognize someone else completely smitten with her dogs!!

bichonpawz said...

hahahahahahahahaaaaa...roflmbo!! They are COMPLETELY indistinguishable!! I am POSITIVE they had the same father!! I am honored you devoted an entire post to me and my Chloe!! MWAH!! I seriously need to add you to my list!! You are hilarious and should be sponsored on Comedy Central!!

AfKaP said...

Bichonpawz, I'm relieved to see you have a great sense of humor! Chloe looks so cute perched on the top right hand corner of your blog - a diva indeed- how could I not post about her?