Thursday 24 May 2007

Weird Things we Saw on ther Way to Texas

I'm tired, but I wanted to post a couple of quick pictures of some things we saw on our way to Texas.

We pass these jets every time we go down to Texas. I'm not sure what they are, but they are weird.



They love giant sculptures in the Upper Midwest. I've seent he largest Jersey cow, the largest concrete buffalo and now this giant Native American.



Mindy, says she loves it when her friends show her their flower pictures, So here are the Indian Paintbrushes and



of course the bluebonnets that are blossoming this time of year.



Finally (for tonight) I saw these at a rest stop. The flowers were just pretty,



And the caterpilllar was interesting.

1 comment:

ChrisB said...

I was struck by the number of large sculpture I saw when I was in New England. I too love flower pictures and you have captured some lovely views- I wonder what type of caterpillar that is!!