Saturday 26 May 2007

Blog Quiz from ChrisB

Got this from ChrisB

What The Soul Really Looks Like





You are quite expressive and thoughtful. You see the world in a way that others are blind to.

You are a very grounded, responsible, and realistic person. People may not want to hear the truth from you, but they're going to get it.

You see yourself with pretty objective eyes. How you view yourself is almost exactly how other people view you.

Your near future is a lot like the present, and as far as you're concerned, that's a very good thing.

For you, falling in love has never been easy. You can only fall for someone who is very patient and persistent.

2 comments:

ChrisB said...

Is this how you see yourself??

AfKaP said...

I don't know. The first statement seems good - I don't think people see me the way I do - but on blogs they are more likely to because I control (mostly - except for what my ssiter says) what people see. I am straightforward (brutally honest some would say) but also extremely idealistic and some would think that was not very "grounded." Maybe we should write our own descriptions of our souls!