Tuesday 6 November 2007

Fun Monday Redux



Okay, So My last Fun Monday fell flat - It was a play off of my sister Min's post and I think all it did was convince people that we were a bunch of Satanists. Not so - I just got tired of reading long posts about feasting and hanging out in domestic bliss. Doesn't anyone else have this tradition? You have to get together with your family, you have a big fight with one of your sisters and then you drink too many margaritas and pass out in the bathroom naked? That's my tradition and I'm sticking to it.

(I had an image from www.headinjurytheater.com, but didn't want to infringe on this artist's copyright - go check out "Too much Tequila" at his web site) Go buy some of his art it is fantastic - and check out his blog and how he forced himself to consume multiple shots of tequila and paint a picture between each shot - It is hilarious.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Satanists drink tequila?

AfKaP said...

Pru, If they don't, they should, it might give them a whole new perspective.

Tiggerlane said...

My kid is gonna LOVE that site! She's into the Lenore comics, and I know some of the kids at school look at her weird for her "I love my kitties to death" hoodie - but who cares? Someone has to shake up this Bible Belt town we live in!