Wednesday 21 November 2007

Living the Wildlife and Killing it

Well, here are the pictures of my car. Of course I did not sleep all night thinking about the deer. (I saw it yesterday in the ditch, but did not go up and look at it close).



You can see some of the deer hair in the headlight housing.



I was down stairs watering the plants this morning when I heard the dog bark and I looked out into his kennel to see about 25 (or more) turkeys within a few feet of the wire. Of course my camera was upstairs and by the time i had gotten to it, the turkeys were running away, but I did get this one shot of a few of them.

2 comments:

captain corky said...

I love the Turkey pic. Sorry about your car again. Have a great Thanksgiving!

laurie said...

sorry about your car. a friend of mine hit a bear once, on the way to duluth. that really totaled her car.

those turkeys look blue on my screen--i thought they were peacocks!