Thursday 22 November 2007

NaBloPoMo!



Are you kidding!? Post a blog every day for the month of November?! Well, okay, since I just found out about it and it is the 22nd, I might be able to do that!! Allright - here goes

My car - The Insurance company is threatening to "Total" it even though there is no major damage and right now the estimate is 3600$. (I have a 1000$ deductible so that seems way unlikely to me and I do not want to lose my darling forrester!) I'm sure it will all work out in the end, but in the mean time... I'm off to go start the cooking - This year it is only my husband and myself (and I'm not someone who really enjoys tradition - although tomorrow I want to post about what I am thankful for.)

Today we will have a fairly simple meal - but home cooked - maybe some squash soup, some turnip greens, relish and some pie - no turkey - but some other main dish. Whoops I forgot to get potatoes I guess it will be sweet potatoes instead.

Have a nice day all those with or without Thanksgiving and I'm thinking of ChrisB and her celebration with her daughter Sam (the fantastic cook) and hoping she enjoys our American customs! Of course she will with a daughter that knows food that well, how can she not?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NaBloPoMo...ha-ha! You're so lazy! There's always next year.
Enjoy the holiday!