Friday 23 November 2007

Favorite Restroom

Do you all have a favorite lavatory? You know the one at that restaurant you go to where it isn't really the food that keeps you coming back? Or at that hotel that you've never stayed at, but had to make an emergency stop in that one time? Here's mine.



This is the restroom at Fujiya (and I do come back for the food! It's really good, but I like the lavatory too.) The lighting around the mirrors is fiber optics, so the colors change slowly and run down the length of the mirrors. If I'm really good maybe my spousal unit will let me go there for dinner tomorrow. There's a Georgia O'Keefe show at the Minneapolis Institute of Arts and wouldn't that go great with Sushi?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't want to see the restrooms at the places I frequent.