Monday 19 November 2007

Are We having Fun Yet?

The answer is no. Unfortunately I hit a deer in my car today. (What he was doing in my car I'll never know.) I don't find this very funny, but wanted to explain why I did not manage to get my fun Monday post up today. I am fine (btw). Tomorrow I have to talk to my Insurance company and the body shop etc. about the car, which isn't so fine and of course with Thanksgiving coming up, it is unlikely I'll have my carback any time soon. Anyway - take care - think about what we have to be thankful for and have a good holiday if you are in the States and a good week, anyway, if you are not.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew I'd have to hear that deer story again.

Judy said...

Sorry you had a run-in with Bambi. Collisions are all too common where I live, especially as the winters get less severe (more deer survive) and they have less natural habitat. I know one woman who hit two in one week. : (

Glad you are okay.

I’ve been working more and more on my photography "business", trying to learn the technical and business stuff I should know, developing a line of postcards and greeting cards, and trying to get organized. As a result, blogging has been on the back burner. That all translates into less blogging time.

Thank you for sharing glimpses of your life with me, have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday, and I hope to “see you” soon!

Wiz’d Wiz’d

captain corky said...

That stinks, but I'm glad you're ok!

Nessa said...

Ah, man, that's terrible. The poor deer...and your poor car.

AfKaP said...

Min - You haven't seen the pictures yet!! Plus Jenny has agreed to do a whole blow by blow on Mama Drama!

WW - Yes - it is very sad. We people need to restrict our building, I think. Glad your photo business is coming along.

Thanks, Corky - life is tough sometimes, but there is the good stuff, too.

Nessa - Yes I feel terrible for the deer - couldn't sleep at all thinking about what I had done to it and its family.