Monday 30 April 2007

8th in the Series

Well, this one is a bit too cute for me, but the colors match better than with some of the others (the orange one). It is not finished (of course), but this is what I have been working on, so I thought I'd post it.



I've shifted the pictures around a bit and I think I can use the most abstract one now with this one on the bottom row. I still need one more for the top row and am not sure what I want to put there, but I have one more painting day to work on it, so we'll see what happens. I have to do some adjustments still on some of the other paintings but don't have much time left. (Everything is due on Thursday. (No framing will occur at this juncture, oh well.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to that orange painting that was so violent?

ChrisB said...

It's lovely seeing all the paintings together.

AfKaP said...

Min - Hmm - Ithink Ineed an ultraviolent orange series perhaps.

Chrisb - Thanks, I'm not too satisfied at the moment, but maybe it will get better.

Anonymous said...

Die Schriftsteller können nicht so schnell schreiben, wie die Regierungen Kriege machen; denn das Schreiben verlangt Denkarbeit.

(Writers can not write as fast as governments start wars because writing takes thought.}

- Bertolt Brecht