Saturday 14 April 2007

Friday the 13th

It certainly has been one of those days. Mom's in the hospital (luckily has gotten moved out of Intensive care now) - but that on top of trying to get the income taxes done and turned in has kept me hopping. Here is the painting I did in art class yesterday - I'm not really sure how I feel about it. The Prof is pushing me to use colors and a fuzzy style that I'm not very comfortable with -but that is how we grow - so I have very mixed feelings about the work and what I am doing.

I like the way the two figures in the back turned out - I'm not so happy with the one on the right. I guess I need to quash my pride about being able to paint realistically and embrace this new style - but I somehow feel like I am making kindergarten fingerpaint pictures!

No comments: