Thursday 26 April 2007

Pure Evil



Beccy Breach is the incarnation of pure evil. She has just sent a middle aged woman with a slow metabolism and a weight problem the most fiendishly delicious substance known to humyn kind. I opened my mailbox today to find (be still my beating heart!) the most seductively delicious comestible substance I've ever encountered. I will NEVER bad mouth British cooking again! These comically titled "Flapjacks" are the most sinfully delectable delicacies I've ever indulged in. Worth a soul and a half! I am an undeserving mortal, Beccy, what hast thou wrought!?Master, I will follow you anywhere.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw those on her blog a couple of weeks ago and I copied down the recipe, but she made it sound like there's an art to cooking them. They look great from the picture.

Beccy said...

Oh Wendy you make me laugh. Seriously though, I intend to take over the whole world using the power of the flapjack!

AfKaP said...

Beccy - You've conquered this household!

Min - Yes I suspect there is high art to making these. That is why they are on my blog!

ChrisB said...

i'm glad you enjoyed them

AfKaP said...

They were SO good!! I didn't even let my husband have one. he was not too happy with me!!