Monday 16 April 2007

A Little More Sax Please



This Blog Topic brought to you by Icecream Mama Bethany




1.
What is your favorite word?

Arbogast (It's a Name - If proper nouns don't count I don't have one I like Cholmondeley tto (That's Chumbly for you spelling challenged). otherwise its aphasia. (I'm going to name my second daughter Aphasia (Ennui will be the frst).

2.
What is your least favorite word?

nipple

3.
What turns you on (creatively, spiritually or emotionally)?

Reading, beautiful images, bright colors, rock music. What doesn't?

4.
What turns you off?

Okay, Insensitivity to others doesn't turn me on. Neither does a bunch of people answering meaningless questions. Did I just contradict myself? Maybe its self-loathing?

5.
What is your favorite curse word?

Frackin' Curse words are not a part of right speech!

6.
What sound or noise do you love?

I love the saxophone and the bassoon. I also love the nasally sound of the
Soprano in Carmen singing L'Amour est un oiseau rebelle.

7.
What sound or noise do you hate?

Bullet shots and explosions.

8.
What profession, other than your own, would you like to attempt?

I'd like to try being a rock star, I guess - or else a judge. (Maybe a judge at a dance contest?)

9.
What profession would you not like to attempt?

Wedding planner. Nanny. Zoo cleaner. Soldier. Prostitute.

10.
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

In your honor we've decided not to be exclusionary any more - Free entrance for everyone!

2 comments:

ChrisB said...

I'm with you on bullet shots I've just heard on the news that 32 students have been killed on a college campus in Virgina that is so shocking. I feel so sad for all those families and what a waste of young lives.

Beccy said...

Wedding planner. Nanny. Zoo cleaner. Soldier. Prostitute. I love these answers, so right!

As for a judge, would you be judging belly dancers?