Friday 16 March 2007

Friday Feast - Following Beccy in a Meme



A Meal of Questions (Borrowed from Beccy's Blog :

Appetizer

Name two things that made you smile this week?

A really good paper by one of my syyposium students.
Having a new idea about G. Vico (Renaissance Italian writer.) (Sorry these are teacher things!!)

Soup

Fill in the blank:

Don't you hate it when
there is just one more email you have to answer (or one more thing to do before you can go to bed and you still don't get to bed before midnight!!

Salad

When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?

I work on something I am writing or painting (in my mind). Sometimes I redecorate my living room in my mind.

Main Course

What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?

I want to know if you get less wet from running in the rain (and hitting more rain drops more quickly) or
from walking at a normal pace. (This is a pretty paltry main course) I also wonder why I do these memes!! ;-)

Dessert

What is your favorite pasta dish?

I'm not sure why this is dessert - but I love lasagna. I am also crazy about Pad Thai (see picture above).

What about a vegetable? (I added my own question!):

What is one thing you have to do in order to live a happy healthy life?

Create!!

2 comments:

Beccy said...

Like the vegetable question, my answer would be: make sure my family are happy and healthy. I guess I'm a nuturing type!

AfKaP said...

Yeah - we eat our veggies cause they are good for us - so it seemed like the natural question. I'm still not sure why Pasta is in the dessert section, though - I think dessert should be if you had 6 solid uninterrupted hours for yourself when you could do anything - what would you do!!