Saturday 24 March 2007

Best Toy

We adopted a Shelter Kitty recently - named Callie O'Malley (See, Beccy! - I really am Irish). This is the name she came with by the way. (For some reason I might have gone with something a bit more Middle Eastern for a Persian cat). Anyway, as is our wont (because we have no children) we try to spoil our animal companions and buy them lots of toys and play things. This however is the toy that Callie has decide is her favorite and most prized possession.



It is sparkly and beautiful (the reason I kept it too) and she carries it with her all around. (Don't worry, by the way, we watch her carefully and the ribbon is stiff enough and durable enough to be unlikely to be swallowed (but we still watch carefully) - I was VP of our local Humane Society for several years and know the dangers of stringy ribbony things.)

3 comments:

Beccy said...

Callie looks gorgeous, all fluffy and huggable.

AfKaP said...

She is adorable - but not beautiful in the squashed face, alas. She has the tiniest nose I've EVER seen on a Persian cat!!

ChrisB said...

I'm more of a doggy person but I do think your cat is rather sweet.