Thursday 20 August 2009

Aquarium Part 3 (of 4)

You can't tell, but this is an extremely large moth and not a humming bird ev enthough it is hummingbird size.


Another beautiful view of the nearby islad.



Here is a view of the Dolphin Theater.



This is the aquarium.


Being from Florida, I have seen many a dolphin show, but I had to take a peek at this one anyway. They had a whale and several dolphins who performed on whistle cues.


Thank goodness there were no animals smoking, although they did have the dolphins sing.



I don't know why people like to see animals imitating them. I guess it makes us feel superior, but I most enjoyed seeing the dolphins leap.


This is an amazing animal.



In a nearby tank they also had some Mexican manatees. I wanted to cry when I saw this one. It was SO bored. This is why I hate to go to zoos and so-called animal parks.


This pup was swimming around at least.


Next part will cover the actual aquarium.

No comments: