Tuesday 22 September 2009

Terrible Mother.

I'm a terrible mother. My Puppy Aimee Thanatogenos is in heat and I have no idea what to do. With great foresight, I planned ahead and bought diapers when she was only 6 months old. I followed instructions and bought the recommended size per the Bulldog list and so I thought I was all ready. At first there were only a few drops of blood so I said to my self "No big deal!" I can handle this, but after yesterday the deluge and I couldn't handle it. I got out my trusty diapers and struggled and twisted and pulled and velcroed to no avail. They were too darned small. (Never do immediately what you can put off to a more opportune time! She had GROWN by a twofold factor!) Well an old dish cloth and a couple of safety pins later....
Thank goodness I'm old and have half a memory!
Here is the swatch for my hand dyed yarn class. It is finished I have run out of yarn!

No comments: