Wednesday 10 October 2007

Strange Illness



Something must be wrong with me!! My family has a long tradition of giving gifts late! (No, don't identify - I mean REALLY late). In fact, in our household a gift is on time if it arrives within six months or so of the festive occasion!

So why have I already got all my Kwanzaa/ Chanukkah/ Christmas/ Solstice gifts purchased and ready for presentation?

Seriously! I don't think such a thingt has ever happened for me before - and certainly not before the day before stuff is supposed to be handed out! There can only be one conclusion!

I'm spending WAY too much time on Ebay!



Or... did I sleep through last K/C/C/S and I'm really running 9 months late?



Okay, I admit - what I said above, is not quite true. I've got all of my gifts but one. (And yes, it is YOURS , Min.)

2 comments:

neroli said...

Just one of the things I love about you.

Pamela said...

it's all those boots you've been trying on.

they've got you marching