Wednesday 3 October 2007

Bad Day for the Dogs



Well, neither Bart, the dog, nor I had a very good day yesterday. I don't even want to go into it, but he was completely black with dirt when I came home, because there had been lots of thunder and lightning while I had been at work. Unfortunately you can't really see it in the picture, but you can see he is unhappy. I had grief from one of my students along with a litany of other minor unfortunate events which when added together made it a bit like one of those scenarios described by Dante. Today has to be better even though I relived yesterday the whole night and am dog tired today.

8 comments:

ChrisB said...

You can see Bart looks a bit 'sheepish' and quite dirty. Hope you have a better time today :)

Unknown said...

Poor, poor Bart! You should pour him a bowl of wine and you a glass and then the two of you can unwind and relax.

Anonymous said...

Are you covered in dirt too?
Pigs rule!

neroli said...

Dog tired!
*laughing*
Artist, you're wonderful even when you're feeling less than optimal.

laurie said...

we give riley a melatonin tablet when there's going to be a thunderstorm. it helps a little. not entirely, but some. (and it's thundering out there again right now.)

hope today's a better day.

Woodlandmama said...

I know what you mean, my dog Mr. Giles and I had a bad yesterday as well. A dog on our walking route, who is normally nice ran out and attacked Mr. G., biting his neck and back for no reason. I had to throw rocks at the dog just to get him away from my little guy, and Mr. Giles and I had to run away. It was unfun. I hope your Bart feels better.

Pamela said...

the dog appears positively defeated. poooor bart.

Tiggerlane said...

Poor you, and poor Bart!

Sigh.

I know what you mean about "reliving the day" - but happily, a good few drinks of my Disaronno makes me sleepy enough that I can forget it all.

Here's hoping you have had some better days...