Friday 12 October 2007

And on a Different Foot (Thank Goodness)







Okay, This just in from my sister. New York City is having a Zombie Yogathon on the 14th of October. Specific place to be anounced. They are filming some kind of short film and want to make it cheap without paying extras (I guess). You get a free gift: Zen of the Zombie (sounds like a clever promotion ploy and like their short film might be a commercial, but whatever....)

Check it out at this site .

There is advice on How to Look Like A Zombie (see above website Jasonand Kim.com) How To Walk Like Zombie, How to Dress Like a Zombie and How to Make Scars with Bubblegum - It's all there and a whole lot more!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this. I always wanted to know how to dress look like a zombie!

Enemy of the Republic said...

I'm two hours away. I should go, but I know I won't.

AfKaP said...

Nikki, I bet you could have figurede it out!

EOR - You are the ultimate in cool - living close enough to go and yet resisting the urge that pulls you mindlessly towards the shopping mall, er the yogathon...

neroli said...

oh, boy.

Pamela said...

minus the red stuff, that is kind of how I am every morning.