Friday 19 October 2007

Energy Supplements

Recently I've been eating these to increase my fruit intake and give me an added energy boost.



Of course it didn't hurt that I had heard that Madonna takes Goji berries everywhere to keep her going and even bloggers like ChrisB have been seen partaking of the Himalayan delicacy.

Well, today in my groggy pursuit of additional energy I actually took some of these instead:
:


Same little resealable pouch, similar color - You know what? I sprang to an advanced stage of alertness when I chomped down on those little babies. I wonder which I should buy on my next store trip!



Do you think the cat would eat the rest of my Goji berries?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you didn't eat berries?

Pamela said...

Did it help your hairballs? (:

Beccy said...

Yuk, that sounds worst than what I ate off Mollie's floor the other day!

Nessa said...

I can see how you'd get the two mixed up.

captain corky said...

I had dog food when I was in third grade once. I really liked it until I was infromed that it was dog food.

Anonymous said...

I might eat green sand and I might eat cat treats...but I'm not going to eat green sand from the cat box.

AfKaP said...

Min- I don't eat Berry.

Pamela - Min said the same thing to me last night!

Beccy - i don't want to know!

Nessa - Yes the packages are the same shape exactly!!

Min- See comment to Beccy!~

ChrisB said...

Oh dear not good. I have my Goji berries every day added to Muesli. Don't know if it does any good but if Madonna takes them who am I to argue!