Sunday 31 January 2016

Drawing Draft

So after thinking a bit, I have decided to continue on my Milton-esque search for a minimal style and this is the sketch/plan for my new drawing.


This is supposed to be an outdoor setting, so I need to get the house faccade more grounded and add some brickwork to the chimney, indicate space to the right behind the house.  Not sure about it yet.

Also I decided to update my picture of my very slowly evolving fox paws project. I'm adding a new color (top of image)which is a rich purple (and not black) like it looks like in the picture. There is black along the bottom.  This pattern is kind of a pain to do so I am considering two repeats and then a ground of some other color and then two more repeats to make it a border. We'll see.








No comments: