Wednesday 3 February 2016

Sketch of Faces (Updated)

Here's the draft. I'm about to do drastic stuff to it!


I decided I wasn't happy with the draft - kept working on it:


Okay, (still not happy, but... so what else is new?) and of course as I look at it, even though I completely redrew all the features of the lefthand figure, I don't see much of a difference. (Probably time to start over). Anyway, then I started  changing things up a bit. I still need to work on the lefthand figure and think about the background, then tighten the focal points, but here is the current stage of the drawing.


The figure on the right is fairly faint, but the other two are fairly strong. I can't seem to get the right balance in a photo. Here is a second shot in which the right figure is too prominent, but you can see the other figures better.


No comments: