Saturday 2 January 2016

Holiday Pop-Ups

My sister wanted books on Paper cutting for a holiday gift and while I was perusing possibilities on Amazon I happened upon books on making pop-ups and before long I was hooked.  So of course I made pop up cards for holiday gifts.

I tried to do one suited for each couple I was gfting.  I made this one for my mother who is a professional artist. It was supposed to be artistic, but it turned out sort of weird.



For my sister that got the paper cutting books I did this one with pigs.
 

 

For my niece and her husband I did a Super Mario themed portrait. There is also a mystery science theater element I added to the front.



For my spousal unit D. I made a portrait of our family. 



 

We are sitting in front of our front window watching the woodpeckers on the suet feeder. It is hard to tell, but there are four layers.

No comments: