Wednesday, 4 July 2012

More Home Repair

Today I worked on the ceilings again. It is slow work because all of the (mis)-measuring.

I finished the first half of the room except for the edge pieces near the I-beam and against the far wall. I also managed to get one of the light fixtures mounted. Unfortunately after spending an hour straightening the plug (which was not  mounted properly). Here is the before picture:


Here is how far I got today:

You can see the light fixture up there too!

Well, I took a look at the shower that needs fixing. When I looked behind the loose tile, I discovered that the wall was rotting out. So... I guess that is my next project.

No comments: