Monday 24 March 2008

Spring Daffodils

Okay, we have snow everywhere right now, so even though ChrisB was able to post pictures of her garden doffodils on March 1st, we won't be doing so for quite a while. SO...................... here are my Spring daffodils, fresh from the garden (er) center of the local grocery store. I know - its not very green of me to buy things shipped from elsewhere,



but sometimes one just needs a flower in one's life!! It helps me remember that some day in a neighborhood near me, Spring will really truly arrive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It may not be very green of you, but it is cheerfully yellow!

ChrisB said...

I know you are good with flowers and I have one I can't identify in today's post!

ChrisB said...

Thank you Wendy I just knew you would know so I've added a postcript.