Friday 28 March 2008

On an Old Thought

While I was looking for another post (trying to remember how to embed bold face type) I encountered this unpublished draft from March of last year. How funny!

A Day in the Life


I get up. I meditate. Depending on how late I'm running, I may or may not do my yoga. I wolf down breakfast (usually eggs) and race to school to teach my first class. I grade papers and eventually get to go home so I can walk the dog and fix dinner. I grade more papers and do my reading for the next day (If I have had art class in the afternoon, I upload my recent progress or complain about my lack thereof and then have another cup of coffee. My husband almost always brings home a video - this week we have had one version after another of the Merchant of Venice!





The big difference is that the videos my husband is bringing home right now are different versions of Pride and Prejudice. Le Plus ca change... (Actually very little changes!)

4 comments:

Tiggerlane said...

Makes me want to see all the versions myself...

I need to reinsert myself in the blogging community - didn't think about all those drafts of posts...that would help!

Pamela said...

so which one do you like the best?
I like the one that was on masterpiece theater

AfKaP said...

Tiggerlane - I know what you mean - I've been out of the community for a while and want to try and be a abit more reliable.

Pamela - I think I agree. I did like Bride and Prejudice and Indian version of the book too, but the Masterpiece Theater one is about four hours long - so you can really savour it and the actors are all quite good. Others just go by too quickly and eother leave stuff out or cram too much together.

Anonymous said...

Colin Firth! Anything with zombies or Colin Firth!
(They don't have a zombie version yet, do they?))