Saturday 23 January 2010

Shawl Progress

So, I managed to catch the cold that is going around, so I am mostly sleeping and doing a little TV watching and knitting here and there.  Here is the progress on my shawl.  It was getting so large by clue 4 that I decided I would have to skip clue 5 and 6 and move on to 7,8,9 and 10 (because  it would have been more than 6 feet long after blocking if I had knit all the clues.)



Here is a closer view of the current pattern, which I am having to modify since it doesn't line up right anymore with the other motives.



You can see the beads a little better here. I put typing paper under parts of the shawl to show off the pattern a bit better.


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh I like your use of beads - it looks great. And yes it is very interesting to see how our shawls differ! Thanks for stopping on my blog.