Friday 1 January 2010

New Year's Day - A (Mostly) Photographic Essay

I'm not sure I really need to add any words to this, but...

Here is our porch with lovely decorations.






So, of course there has to be a celebratory meal. Here we have Matar Keema, Collard greens and of course black-eyed peas for luck! (Note the steam coming off the lamb!)



A closer view and of course you know what has to come next!






Yup! Nap time!



So I worked on my sweater a bit (I've done quite a few more rows but it is only about an inch because I have to go so far now with each round. (So, it hardly looks any different at all!)

2 comments:

N. Maria said...

Very nice colors in the sweater!! Oh, oh, you just reminded me about the luck of Black Eyed Peas!!! I hope bad luck passed by without peeking into our house to see we 'forgot'!

AfKaP said...

Maria, I hope you have wonderful luck this year!