Saturday 10 October 2009

Home Again, Home Again!

I hope at some point to blog about our trip to the Delaware Art Museum and our last days visiting with the In-laws, but in the mean time I wanted to give a taste of what we saw on the way home. Unfortunately I was driving through the most colorful part and since I'm the photographer, I didn't have much opportunity to get good shots, but here is the best one I got. We were just about at peak color for leaves in Central Wisconsin and it was a gorgeous drive!



When we got home we were able to pick up our puppy. She was uncontrollably joyful. This morning we had our first snow of the season, but I couldn't get a good shot of Aimee in it.


No feet were on the ground for the above picture! Or the one below!


Landed!


1 comment:

Pamela said...

Seeing the fall colors in the northeast is on my to do list.
It looks as though Wisconsin might be giving the northeast a run for their money.

Snow! Already. NO!