Tuesday 15 January 2008

What I'm Working On

Callie (the Cat) and I have been very busy working on our latest project.



It turned out narrower than I had hoped, so now I am adding a border. (You can see the border I've added thus far along the top edge. I'll put narrower strips on the sides and a matching strip along the bottom (directions refer to the photo - the sides in the photo are actually the top and bottom of the piece.))



(It looks like it is still going to be a bit narrow, so I may have to add an edging too!) It's about 70 inches long and I'm not sure how wide (maybe 36" ?) It will do for the couch (the goal I had in mind) but will be narrower than the beds so can not serve as a blanket in times of need.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just only invite really skinny people over to spend the night.

It looks great!

Nessa said...

Oh, so pretty. I love the variety in one piece.

Sandy said...

That is beautiful. I love the different stitches.

Pamela said...

like an afghan or wrap around?