Wednesday 2 January 2008

The Gift that keeps on Giving

Yup! It was a tough holiday this year! We gave gifts and passed around another unwanted gift. The flu. It was a particularly nasty strain that like some kind of zomboid inducing gas started with ill-humor that developed into irrational rage and then weakness and lack of consciousness. We all had our moments - mine was when lunch was two hours later than I wanted and someone suggested going to Burger King. I exploded into a fury of rage and tears that someone would call that food. Then I got tired and crabby. As usuall I ruined the holiday for the family, but this year I wasn't alone. Here are a few pictures from the celebration.

Here are Reggie and Violet opening gifts.



This is me - the only way I could get a picture of myself.



Min before she got sick.



Holidays are nasty, brutish and thank goodness, short.



Arrrrgh!

4 comments:

ChrisB said...

Getting the flu is always rotten but even worse at holiday times. Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

That was me before getting sick? What had I been drinking?

AfKaP said...

Well, the photographer was sick so maybe that's the problem.

Pamela said...

I'm delighted to see you were not partially undressed for the throne room