Sunday 20 January 2008

Stolen Art car and Progress Report - Afghan

I know my blogging has been exceedingly boring of late. Classes have started again, so most of my time has been going toward trying to pretend that I am organized and unassailable. Of course I don't fool anybody, but it is the game we play. I pretend to be impressive and students pretend to be impressed. So anyway - I thought I would just put up more pictures of the afghan I have been working on with its new border on one side. Here it is before the border:



And here is a lesser quality shot of the border on two edges:



Oh, and I just got word that an art car was stolen in Minneapolis - It had skeletons sticking out their tongues on it. Please pass the word on to others (it may be ditched in south minneapolis??- according to the owner.)
if you see it please Call SOozin 612 -824-2355 then call the police... 3rd precint ???

2 comments:

Nessa said...

Your afghan looks so warm. I love the colors.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your art car wasn't stolen. Who would steal an art car? That doesn't sound very bright.

Love the afghan. The border does look nice and evens out the width a little, although I like them long and thin because they wrap around the shoulders nicely.