Sunday 7 June 2009

Bulldog Sits!



Look at this dog. Yeah - I know she is cute - but she's sitting on the chair. (No, you say - she is under the chair - yes, you are right, but see that back support there?)

Look at it from this angle!



She is sitting on the little beam that connects the legs!

These are the birthday flowers my sister sent me. They are very tall and gorgeous antique yellow roses, lilies and red gladiolus! It is gorgeous!



(Sorry my blog has gone to the dogs for a while - it will get better!)

3 comments:

Nessa said...

A very clever puppy. Happy Belated (?) Birthday. Beautiful flowers.

ChrisB said...

I've been lurking and not doing much commenting lately. Your new addition is cute.

Unknown said...

OMG! I just have to come over and squeeze all those baby puppy fat rolls!! Daisy and Lilly would love to have a play date with 'Iris'!!