Tuesday 18 December 2007

Colossal News



I come from a family of artists! My mother is an amazing painter. My sister is a writer and noted blogger and her children too are following in the family footsteps. One of my sister's children is an animator-to-be (currently in college) and her other is a gifted guitarist. The latter, a son, has just entered his garage band, Colossal, in Fitzgerald's Battle of the Bands where they beat out older, more experienced and slicker bands to be the top band of the night. They will continue on to the finals in early Spring! Check them out at their My Space page and listen to a bit of their song, Fallen here.

Rock on!

2 comments:

ChrisB said...

That's a lot of talent in your family and congratulations to the band they did really well.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your nephew...um...my son! Thanks for all your support and praise.
Great post!