Tuesday 28 September 2021

Updated Photos

 Okay, so I was so embarrassed by the mess, that I had to a tiny bit of organizing. Here is what my room looks like after an afternoon of hiding junk. There is still much to do, but at least I can work here now.


The desk is mostly clear except for a box of "what the heck do I do with this" stuff.


(It is very visible on the right middle in the shot above.!


Here is where the greatest improvement is visible. The loom behind the table is now mostly clear (lots of unfinished projects still stored underneath, but at least I can get to them now.  Other projects have been restored in the closet.  I also began bringing in the plants for the winter.  That will be the next challenge since there are always more plants than window space and things tend to get crowded again when winter comes. Our average freeze date is September 15, so we are already well past the time when things could have already come in.  I am trying to bring in a plant a day, so that when the inevitable freeze arrives I won't have such an enormous task all at once.

No comments: