Sunday, 22 January 2017

Slippers finished

I've been trying to straighten up my home and part of that is trying to get rid of some of the massive quantities of yarn that are lying around my house. So I managed to get rid of one ball (with a week's worth of procrastination and a bit of knitting... whew... this will be even harder than I thought.

Anyway, here are some slippers that I have made:

I kind of like them without the cuff - maybe I'll do them again and simply extend the cuff that is already there.

This is my Amaryllis - when I potted it. It has a little green tongue now, but I don't have a picture yet.

No comments: