Friday 15 August 2014

Stash Report Stitches Midwest 2014

Every year I report on what I have bought at Stitches Midwest. This year I was relatively restrained, but I won some gift certificates, so that increased my booty. (I might have come home having only bought one skein of yarn (for a gift) otherwise.)

At the market preview I bought these from Otavalo Textiles. The owner of the booth is the nicest woman and has just gorgeous wares:


These are Ecuadoran cotton scarves that were shiny and absolutely beautiful! I got NINE!

I also got these Sean the sheep soaps. They smell like baby powder.


These yarns I got with prize certificates. (I rotated these, but Blogspot has rerotated them for me!)


I got this Yarn pot to keep my yarn from rolling all over the floor.


I bought the pattern and some Fiesta yarn for a gift and the other yarn came from a prize.


I forgot to take a picture of the Fiesta yarn, but here it is knit up. I got this magnetic accessory case and the circular needle case from Namaste.


That's all.

And here is the finished hat. it is the Dogwood Hat from Fiesta.


No comments: