Tuesday 26 August 2008

Fun Tuesday - Some Things Take A Little Longer

Okay, I'm late on this. I'm leaving for Japan tomorrow and yesterday wasn't such a good day, everything I needed to get done turned into several other things that didn't get done.



I did however want to respond to this Fun Monday topic because I have a very fond memory form my childhood that pertains to useless trivia. In Elementary school we carpooled with our math teacher and her children. We sang goofy songs and had a marvelous time, and every morning this wonderful, wonderful person would ask us a trivia question to be answered the next day. One of the ones I remember best was what is the gestation period of an elephant. I'll never ever forget that it is 22 months.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

22 months! Aack, these 9 are killing me, I wouldn't be able to take 22!

ChrisB said...

It's a long time to be pregnant! Have a great trip.

Pamela said...

I remember that, too. I always wondered why it took so much longer to make an elephant.