Saturday 12 April 2008

Three Random Images

This first one represents a monumental waste of time, but also proof that Spider isn't that hard a solitaire game after all. Perhaps I will now retire on my laurels. Gosh I hope so. That will leave more time for the next pictured activity


Okay, they are not so random, they represent things I have been doing for good or bad.

This is the knitting I am currently working on. When I block it, I hope the lacy holes will show up better. As it is, I'm not sure if I like it or not, but I couldn't stretch it any further because it would have come off of the needles. I think I will have to add some black borders to it, because I don't have enough of the red variegated yarn.



Finally, guess what!? It is still snowing. My final expenditure of time will be in appreciating the beauty of winter. I might as well accentuate the positive, there is no escaping it(winter). They are promising fifties (Fahrenheit) by the end of the week.



I am SO ready! We are off to the Guthrie tonight to see Midsummer's Night Dream - hope the weather doesn't make the drive too hard!

No comments: